Saturday, December 7, 2013

Relationships: Dr. Alexander Nguyen


I'm in the business of relationships.

As a hair and makeup artist that specializes in weddings, relationships have always been important to me.  One of the best relationships that I have that was created over 15 years ago was the relationship that was created between me and my Dentist. Dr Alexander Nguyen.  I first met him while styling his bride on their wedding day.  I happened to be needing to get to the dentist and decided that I would give him a try.

One visit had me convinced. This was the best experience I ever had at the dentist office.  As a wedding stylist spending weekend/weekday mornings with my clients/brides, I am often photographed while styling.  Knowing that not only was my smile important to me,  how I smiled was just as important. After a number of hours working on my smile for the camera and after braces I still needed a lil work. Dr. Nguyen made it easier for me to make my smile all it could be.   I'm not sure I used to love my smile then like I do now.

Some people try and avoid the dentist. I definitely used to be one of them. I absolutely look forward to my appointments now.

Dr Nguyen or Alex as I call him is in my opinion an AMAZING DENTIST. His attention to detail superseded my expectations then and continue to do so now.

Here's my prescription: If you have an important life changing event or are in need of regular dental care get yourself in to Dr. Alexander Nguyen's office. He'll keep you smiling like you never have before.

Dr. Nguyen is an award winning Dentist/Cosmetic Dentist

For more information about Dr. Alexander Nguyen   Please visit: Saratoga Dental Spa

Relationships I. Dr. Alexander Nguyen | Dentist

No comments:

CREDITS

I make all attempts to credit images from other sources and no photos are used for commercial reasons unless specified; if you would like me (ARMANDO) to remove an image or a link, please email me at armando@getyourdoup.com and I will do so immediately.


beauty product reviews

If you'd like your hair styling products, styling tools, skin care or cosmetics reviewed, feel free to contact me @ armando@getyourdoup.com


SHIP PRODUCTS FOR REVIEW TO:

get your Do up!

c/o Armando Sarabia

630 N. 1st Street

San Jose, CA 94114


NOTE: “No product submitted for review will be returned, under any circumstance”


PRODUCTS REVIEWED: products received for review will be reviewed then posted no later than 4 weeks from date received


POLICY:

get your Do up! will only post unbiased reviews. All products submitted for review are appreciated I will give an honest review for products received.

get your Do up! reviews are given for exchange of product Should the product(s) received receive a unfavorable review , a favorable review or no review at all. get your Do up! will not pay for any product received for review. get your Do up! appreciates the opportunity to review your products.

get your Do up! has the right to not post reviews or review products that we did not specifically request or that don’t meet our standards.